We seek to preserve the Siberian cat in all that it stands for in health, temperament, beauty, and spirit.
We breed for loving and balanced personalities. We aim to ensure the happiness and health of each cat as an individual. Our cats are from breeders who share these values.
We demonstrate our commitment to producing outstanding Siberians by socializing our kittens to a variety of people and all aspects of home life; showing our cats; feeding a top-quality diet; testing our cats for genetic diseases, and only breeding cats who meet our standards for excellence.
Breeder Red Flags
- Ignorant of the breed’s genetic defects – a breeder should have a plan to help prevent health defects in his/her cats.
- Sends kittens home too early (before 10-12 weeks).
- Appears unknowledgeable when answering questions about the breed.
- The cats live in cages, bathrooms, garage, etc. If the breeder doesn’t post any candid “house photos” of their cats and kittens, it could be a bad sign. We invite you to follow our Facebook and Instagram so you can see real-life photos of our cats hanging out with us and loving life!
- Has little to say about the individual character of their kittens.
- Doesn’t ask you many questions and doesn’t seem concerned with the kind of home their kittens go to.
- Seems to have too many cats or has kittens available all the time. *We are a small family breeding program and our Siberians are our companions. Our cats live with us as treasured members of the family.